Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in overall office administration functions to ensure smooth running of daily operation.
- To provide administration assistance and support the management in the correspondence with government agencies (Immigration, KDN, MITI, MIDA and/or Labour Department etc.)
- Expected to provide a wide range of clerical duties essential to the processing of visa application to all current immigration procedures (training provided)
- Support on all the immigration and visa processing functions.
- Maintain good filing system of all documents and suggests improvement as and when necessary
- Follow up on urgent tasks requiring attention and deadlines to ensure appropriate actions are attend to
- Attend to customers and suppliers inquiries and assist in daily data entry
- Liaise and coordinate with internal department and also overseas suppliers
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations
- Able to maintain strict confidential and interact professionally with all levels of management and staff.
- To undertake ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by Management when required
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/STPM/Professional Certificate, any field
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office (MS Words, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Must be proficient in English & Mandarin, with good oral and written communication skills
- Good communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Able to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency,
- Willing to learn, self-disciplined and hard working
- Able to start work immediately is an added advantage.
- 3 Full-Time position (s) available
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
Kindly email your resume/CV to HR@intergreat.com.my